Yes, as promised, here is my give away that I spoke of a couple of days ago. Being on the Imaginisce DT this past year has been a dream come true of mine. Lori has been so awesome to work for and they have been way more than generous to me. So I am going to share some of their generosity with you. I am giving away (30) double sided papers, (3) packs of rubons, (1) pack of stickers, (10) stamps, and ribbon and make sure you read all the way down for a little Lagniappe....
So here is goes:
(5) double sided Splash Dance papers, (2) packs of rubons, (1) pack of stickers, (6) snag'em stamps and ribbon
(6) Apple Cider Double Sided Papers
a Birthday Bash paper pack (12 double sided papers), a pack of rubons and some ribbon
(3) double sided sheets of Live Loud, (1) double sided sheet of Scooter's Vacation, (3) double sided sheets of Early Bird, (4) snag'em stamps, and ribbon.
Yes, these are some of my stash that left over from projects, but now I want to give the rest to someone that loves Imaginisce products as well.
Now all you have to do is:
1) Become a follower of my blog here,
2) Become a follower of the Imaginsce blog and leave a comment on their blog
3) Come back here and leave a comment to be entered
Deadline Nov. 19th at midnight CST
If you are already a follower of both, that is fine, but I need a comment on this post for you to be entered.
And here is the kicker.....I am going to up the ante a bit, If you spread the word and get my followers up to 200, by Nov. 19th, then I will throw this in as well:
Yes, this is a full Cricut cartridge, Sports Mania. This is a $90 cartridge.
And....yes, there is more....if you tell me you have an i-top, I will through in some brad daddies as well. That is what we call Lagniappe, here in the south. Yes, it means a little something extra.
So get busy....and spread the word..........
Bye for now, Heather