Good morning! Today, Sam Hauzer and I of the Imaginisce DT had the pleasure of blogging for the 5th day of Christmas post today. Our projects are the Kaiser Craft Advent Calendar embellished up with the Cottage Christmas line from Imaginisce.
Here is mine:
Here is mine:
Here is a close up of some of the chipboard stickers that I embellished with my i-rock tool.
Close up of the tree. I used my i-top punches for the tree branches.
Here are few of the steps in making the Kaiser Craft calendar.
1) I painted the calendar after putting it together. It took about 2 1/2 coats to really cover all the wood.
2) Next, I sprayed a little of "Walnut Gold" glimmer mist to give it a gold shimmer.
3) Then I put the little boxes together and painted them with spray paint.
4) Next I just covered the front of the boxes with paper from the Cottage Christmas 6x6 card pad. I liked the small prints for this. I used a 3/4" circle punch to punch out a small cut out at the top part of the box for the finger hole.
5) Next, after cutting out a Christmas tree shape with chipboard on my cricut, I punched out all three sizes of the i-top punches for my tree branches and glued them on the tree. Then I trimmed the edges off.
And here I am showing you how to cover your i-top brads with fabric. I used a red felt and since you can not punch the fabric, there is a template that you can use to trace the circles onto the fabric and then cut the material out to use on your i-top brads.
If you want to win an entire Cottage Christmas collection from Imaginisce be sure to visit today's post on the Imaginisce blog and leave a comment. Don't forget to leave a comment here and check out Sam's blog as well.
Keep an eye on the Imaginsice blog for the next week and a half, they will be giving away a lot of goodies.
Until next time,